
US and Israeli attacks on Iran have now damaged or destroyed more than 100,000 civilian buildings, according to the latest figures from the Iranian Red Crescent Society.
In the capital Tehran alone, nearly 40,000 residential buildings and business units were hit, the humanitarian organization said in a post on X on Sunday.
The Red Crescent also said on X that around 600 schools and nearly 300 health centres had been attacked in the past four weeks. The information could not be independently verified.
There were no up-to-date figures on the number of fatalities.
Iran's Health Ministry said earlier this week that more than 1,900 people had been killed since the start of the war on February 28 this year, including 240 women and more than 200 children. More than 24,800 people were also injured over the same period.
LATEST POSTS
- 1
Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson to reprise their roles for new 'Hunger Games' movie 'Sunrise on the Reaping' - 2
Zelensky confidant dismissed from further posts amid bribery scandal - 3
I'm a hypnotherapist who helps day traders who are losing money. Here's why I think hypnosis works. - 4
New research reveals urban raccoons across the US show early signs of domestication - 5
Step by step instructions to Utilize Open Record Rewards for Your Potential benefit
Virtual reality opens doors for older people to build closer connections in real life
'A perfect storm': Airlines cut flights and increase airfares as jet fuel price spikes
Two Indonesian UN peacekeepers killed in explosion in Lebanon
When a sperm whale gives birth, the mother gets help from her friends
Vote in favor of your Favored sort of footwear
Home Mechanization Frameworks for Brilliant Residing
2026 will be the year NASA astronauts fly around the moon again — if all goes to plan
Muslim nations condemn new Israeli death penalty law
Earth's newfound 'episodic-squishy lid' may guide our search for habitable worlds












